The XL80 Yamaha WR250/450F Kit was designed specifically for aggressive night-time riding over any terrain by combining amazing distance projection, wide peripheral spread, and a smooth light pattern. Perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light at high speeds and are looking for something other than a light bar. This kit is bike specific and is a simple plug and play making for simple and easy installation. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 9,500 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 80W / 5.50A
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Yamaha - 2012-19 - WR450F
- Yamaha - 2015-19 - WR250F
- XL80, Yamaha WR250/450F Kit
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (10°) and Spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
|Manufacturer Part No.:||677001|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.