The The BRP Rubber Mounted SUB "Scotts Under Bar" Adapter uses (8) Poly-Urethane bushings to isolate vibration and reduce rider fatigue by softening the harsh spike of hitting square edge rocks and obstacles. NOW available with two different durometer bushings to fine tune the amount of vibration dampening.
- BRP Rubber Mounted SUB Adapter
- Sets of Rubber Bushings -(Red = Medium and Blue = Soft.)
- Aluminum Cones & All Necessary Hardware
- Scotts Frame Bracket
Note: For Mount kit without a damper, the arm is not included in the kit. This kit requires Scott's Stepped Standard arm for the damper. It is available from our store.
Complete kit includes (DS-SUB-3528-02R also known as DS-901309-3528):
- Everything in the mount kit
- One Scotts stabilizer with the link arm
- 2011 to 2018 KTM 690 Enduro
Designed to mount a Scotts stabilizer below the handlebar using your OEM cast or billet triple clamp. The BRP Rubber Mounted SUB adapter mounts to the existing rear bar mount holes and allows you to run in position 3 which is the most common and popular position. SUB Mounting a stabilizer offers several benefits over a conventional "above bar" setup and is becoming a very popular setup for GP's, motocross, off road, dual sport applications and riders of taller stature.
- This Kit Raises the handlebars 15mm taller than stock and puts the bars at 21mm in front of the steering stem (which is the stock bar position)
- Lower Bend Bars can be used to compensate for additional height.
- SUB Mounting reduces the risk of bodily injury
- Stabilizer is tucked away and protected from potential damage from a crash.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.