D.I.D's PRO-Street X-Ring® VX Series Chains are high quality X-Ring® chains with superior strength to withstand the horsepower of today's Dual Sports and Trials Bikes. The VX Series uses our patented low friction X-Ring® for maximum performance.
D.I.D’s VX Series boasts a much longer chain life than the VO Series due to the patented X-Ring technology. The 520VX3 has a 32% longer chain life than the 520VO!
D.I.D’s VX Series has increased rigidity in order to reduce flex, so riders can ride smoother with confidence.
- Greater rigidity (7% higher than previous VM)
- Higher rigidity creates smoother handling, reduced power loss and quicker response
- D.I.D X-Ring has half the friction compared to O-Ring chain
- Superior longer life than previous VM series
- Replaces the Professional O-Ring V Series and the Premium X-Ring VM Series
- Average tensile strength of 8210 lbs.
- MAX. 800 C.C. Engines
- Available in Gold and Black or Black (unplated steel)
- Pin Length: 18.7 mm
- Roller Diameter: 10.22 mm
- Plate Inner: 2 mm
- Thickness Outer: 2 mm
- Weight (100 Links): 1.52 kg
- Tensile Strength: 8210 lbs.
- Seal Type: X
- Wear Resistance (Index=Std. Chain=100): 3500
- Rivet Connecting Link: Option
- Clip Connecting Link: Included (FJ)
- Recommended Engine size 500 C.C. (Trial), 750 C.C. (ATV, Dual Purpose, Rally & Enduro, Street & Supersport)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.