Sintered metal pads are ideal replacement where braking performance and durability are the prime requirements. All pads are not susceptible to resonance, which reduces squeaking brakes and gives superb braking control without lockup. Extensively tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- Pad Purpose: The purpose of any brake pad is to push or squeeze against the brake drum or disc to slow it down. Softer brake pads "bite" into the rotor and stop better but tend to wear out faster
- Stopping Power: The stopping power of ceramic and metallic pads varies by temperature. Ceramic pads tend to stop better when very hot and metallic operate better in the cooler range
- Fade Resistance: A ceramic pad's strongest point is its ability to resist "brake fade", or the tendency to lose performance during repeated use and subsequent heating
- Wear: Though both pads tend to wear at similar rates, the ceramic's softer material surface helps prevent damage to metal rotors
- Noise and Dust: Ceramic pads vibrate at a higher frequency than the human ear can detect, and thus appear quieter in operation than metallic. Also, ceramic pads don't cause the black "brake dust" deposits like metallic pads
- Part Number: MB136M
- Pads are sold per caliper. (1 set for 1 caliper)
|MOTORCYCLE||KAWASAKI||2005-2008||VN1600 Vulcan Mean Streak|
|MOTORCYCLE||KAWASAKI||2004-2007||ZX1000 Ninja ZX-10R|
|MOTORCYCLE||KAWASAKI||2004-2005||ZX1200 Ninja ZX-12|
|MOTORCYCLE||KAWASAKI||2003-2006||ZX636 Ninja ZX-6R|
|MOTORCYCLE||KAWASAKI||2003-2005||ZX600 Ninja ZX-6RR|
|MOTORCYCLE||SUZUKI||2005||VZ1600 Marauder 1600|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.