Serious 'adventure' motorcycle travel demands serious adventure luggage and the New KRIEGA OVERLANDER-SYSTEM (OS) sets a new standard.
The OS-32 soft pannier is at the core of the range and shares many of the features of traditional ADV hard luggage with the added benefits of durability and safety for riding in demanding environments where there will be the inevitable scrape with the terrain.
- The OS-32 is the base for various add-on options with 16 “hook-on” points. Choose either 6 or 12 litre OS-PACKS to mount on the top and/or front or back, to build up a bespoke luggage system to suit your type or trip length.
- A reinforced handle assists carrying heavy loads off the bike. Plus an optional OS-SHOULDER STRAP can be hooked on to convert to a shoulder bag.
- A security cable block provides a solid mounting point to cable-lock the pack to the bike frame to stop the opportunist thief.
- Hi-Vis details front and rear add an extra safety element for low light riding.
- Dimensions: 400x420x190mm (15.7"x 16.5"x 7.5")
- Weight: 2600g - 91.7oz
- Volume: 32 litres (1942 cu in)
- 100% waterproof liner
- Roll-top closure
- HYPALON™+ 1000D Cordura®
- Reinforced carry handle
- Aircraft grade alloy buckles
- KEVLAR® webbing
- Security cable block
- Hi-Vis details
- 16 hook-on points
- Shoulder strap loops
The OS-32 requires pannier frames to be fitted to the bike.
These are model specific, available as accessories from bike manufacturers or other aftermarket suppliers.
Once fitted there are 2 options to fit the OS-32
1. Traditional ‘over the seat’ saddlebag format, using OS-STRAPS
2. Fixing a specially designed OS-PLATFORM to the frame and mounting the OS-32 to the platform.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.