The 5.5 Enduro Jacket with its new lightweight construction is a great choice for off-road performance riding. Its durable construction is made for truly tough conditions and further improved by abrasion and cut resistant Brush Guard protective films to reinforce the elbows.
Not only water-resistant, but dirt-repellent and has the option of ventilation with removable arms, that will keep you cool in hot conditions. An internal hydration pocket with suspension system that prevents the bladder sitting too low, this jacket is ideal for both short and long days riding.
The tailored 3/4 length fit is designed to work with or without body armor, and the collar can accommodate a Leatt neck brace if worn.
- New lightweight, durable and water-resistant shell with Spandura stretch panels for great comfort
- Pre-curved, zip-off arms and large zip-adjustable ventilation
- Rear internal hydration pocket suspension system to hold bladder for up to 3 liters
- Neck collar that works with: No neck brace
- Neck brace uncovered sitting outside the collar
- Neck brace covered using the weather collar
- Tailored cut for moto riding with ou without body armor
- Top quality YKK japan zippers
- Multi-row reinforced stitching for durability
- Brush guard fabric for material protection over elbows
- Total of nine pockets, including five water-resistant pockets and one touch screen pocket
- Rear reflective safety print
Manufacturer's Part#: 5021000100, 5021000120, 5021000140
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.