The 5.5s are Leatt's more protective line of chest protectors. The Chest Protector 5.5 is the middleweight version of the 5.5 chest protector line. Specifically designed to meet the highest safety approvals for front, back and shoulder impact protection. Three dimensional design with eight, multi layer, articulating plates, for a great fit.
It has also been designed to integrate perfectly with all Leatt neck braces although it works equally well without a neck brace. Exclusive FlipFit front and rear, movable, plates allow your neck brace to fit under the protector, for outside the jersey use, or wear the protector under your jersey and your brace can still fit over the top. BraceOn™ strap system attaches the protector to the neck brace yet provides independent movement of body, brace and chest protector.
The 5.5 line of protectors are the best fitting, most protective line of hard shell protectors available today. Total Leatt® protection score of 15 points.
Next step up in protection is the 5.5 HD or 6.5 Chest Protector.
- Hard shell and 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- Chest prEN1621-3 Level 2
- Back EN1621-2 Level 2
- Shoulder EN1621-1
- Removable, bio-foam upper arm roost guards
- Extremely high impact testing results achieved by use of Leatt's new 3DF foam in front and back
- Fits over or under the jersey
- 41 ventilation slots for maximum cooling
- Perforated 3DF foam helps air flow
- Hard shell outer shield made of High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE)
- Adjustable over the shoulder straps help insure a great fit
- Adult size fits riders from approx. 70 to 85kg (150 to 190 lbs)
- 2XL size fits riders approx. 85 to 105kg (190 to 240lbs)
Manufacturer's Part#: 5014101111, 5014101113, 5014101112
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.