Leatt helmets feature category-defining 360° Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with 360° turbines, which are discs constructed from an energy-absorbing material designed to allow the head to move slightly inside the helmet during a crash reducing rotational, direct and deflective impact energy.
This technology has two key advantages, the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level. Once on your head you will quickly forget you are wearing a helmet. The Pro-Fit modulating comfort liner stretches over your head to provide superior comfort and stability.
The all new 8.5 helmet is a great choice for any Thrill-seeker and is both ECE and DOT certified! If you are looking for the same protection with a superlight shell the 9.5 Carbon is the one for you. Velocity 5.5 Goggles included!
- Composite shell in three sizes
- Brain injury reduction technology
- Reduces forces associated with concussion
- Pro-fit elastic comfort liner that shapes to your head
- Large ventilation channels to keep your head cool even at lower speeds
- 4 densities of impact foam for reduction of forces to head and brain
- Visor has breakaway function to reduce forces to head and neck in a crash
- Clip-on visor extention
- X-Static® inner liner is washable, breathable and has moisture wicking anti-odor fabric
- Designed to offer great neck brace mobility
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- Hydration side port (with optional hands-free kit) 360° turbine technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peank brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Certified and tested: DOT+ECE 22.06
Manufacturer's Part#: 1021000112
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.