Unique in its category, the Subverter is a KPA lightweight helmet with the most aggressive design! It provides a wide field of vision and an ultra-flexible peak which is adjustable in height and from front to back.
Available in three (3) shell sizes with laser-cut padded linings, it provides the most comfortable fit! With thirty-five (35) separate ports, its ventilation can be described as extreme!
Using an innovative integrated synthetic sliding system, the helmet protects you and systematically decreases risks of head trauma in the event of a fall. Meeting DOT and ECE standards, the Subverter is a true champion of safety!
Available in various flamboyant graphics, or in solid colours.
And now on to the MX tracks!
- Shell: KPA (kinetic polymer alloy)
- Ventilation system: 35 separate ports
- Retention system: double D rings
- Liner: moisture-wicking, removable and washable, with anti-bacterial and odour-resistant fabric
- Padding: cut with 3D laser cutting technology
- Shells: 3
- Shape: Intermediate oval fit
- Weight: 1560g ± 50 g
- Certified: DOT and ECE 22.05
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.