2-In-1 design quickly and precisely removes and installs outer bearing race from the steering head on most Harley-Davidson® models without the use of a hammer and punch. Puller design ensures bearing is pulled perfectly straight to eliminate possible damage to frame.
- Precision machined anodized aluminum cup will not damage frame
- Utilizes brass thrust washer for easy use and long life
- Hardened steel puller jaws engage securely on inner bearing lip for race removal
- Hardened steel driver precisely fits tapered bearing race during installation
- Lifetime limited warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.