Belt B 1 Zyklop socket set with holding function, 3/8" drive, 10 pieces
Typically Wera designed robust textile belt with 9 sockets taking up minimal space. A smooth Twist to Unlock mechanism ensures a secure fit and simple removal of the sockets. Comes with "Take it easy" Tool Finder with colour coding according to size to enable the right tool to be selected easily and quickly. Includes a snap hook for secure fastening to a belt loop or pocket. Sockets with holding function for particularly convenient screwdriving with reduced risk of losing the screw when approaching the workpiece. Supplied with a non-woven reverse side and hook and loop strips for simple attachment e.g. to a wall, shelf, tool trolley and to the Wera 2go tool transport system.
- 10-piece socket set on a robust textile belt, 1/4"
- Sockets with holding function for screws/bolts/nuts
- Smooth Twist to Unlock mechanism for a secure fit and simple removal of the sockets
- Take it easy tool finder with colour coding according to sizes
- Suitable for attachment to a wall, shelf, tool trolley and to the Wera 2go System
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.