Possible shipping delay notice:
Due to high demands for Scotts Steering Dampers and production delays at Scotts manufacturing plant, if your order includes a Scotts Steering Damper, there may be a delay of 1 to 3 weeks in shipping your package. We receive weekly shipments of dampers from Scotts and fulfill orders on a first come first serve basis.
This steering damper kit for the Yamaha Tenere 700 (aka Ténéré T7) is designed and produced by TripleClamp Moto. It lets you mount a Scotts steering damper/stabilizer to your factory Yamaha top triple clamp.
No need to remove the top triple clamp for installation
- Virtually no additional handlebar rise, leaving them in original position
- Compatible with TripleClamp Moto’s Xtrig PHDS vibration dampening handlebar kit (coming soon)
- Made from aircraft-grade aluminum with stainless steel hardware
- UV-safe hard anodized, in blue or black
- Uses extra-strong stainless steel pin to eliminate flex and increase feedback
- Uses a standard stepped damper arm
- Guaranteed for life
- Fits all Yamaha Tenere 700 2020+ models.
Since our kit uses the most commonly used damper arm for the Scotts steering damper, we do not include one in the mounting kit -- just the mounting kit. This enables you to reuse your own damper. If you purchase our full kit with damper, we supply it with arm installed.
You may also buy a damper arm and arm removal tool if you require them.
Scotts Damper Info:
The Scotts steering damper supplied with the full kit is the offroad version. This is what Scotts recommends for dual-sport use. If you want the road version, please specify at checkout.
The Scotts damper is the industry-standard steering stabilizer, offering a high level of adjustability for high AND low speed dampening. This is the best steering damper on the market and the ONLY one allowed in leading rally races such as the Dakar.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.